Silver Lake Smiles
Location: New Brighton, MN
Size: 1,200 sq. ft.
Timeline: 6 weeks
Heritage Construction won the competitive bid selection process for the new dental office. Silver Lake Smiles felt that Heritage was the right builder to embrace and craft their vision of a truly unique dental clinic.
Heritage Construction worked closely with Silver Lake Smiles and Alchemy Architects to create a unique dental facility that features innovative materials, visual interest points and color for a calm and appealing atmosphere.
Silver Lake Smiles features the innovative use of materials throughout the clinic.
- Fiberglass sheets hung from the ceiling to diffuse light
- Stainless steel tool stations
- Customized Cabinetry
Increased visual appeal was added the facility in the lobby and operatory areas.
- Patient Visuals
- Exposed ceilings in operatory area
- Ceiling treatments with a system of paper scrolls
- Lights in fiberglass sheets to guide patients into operatory area
An environment was created that is calm and interesting for patients and staff.
- Color palette
- Drapes in various locations hiding offices and sterilization areas.
- Sound absorption